Texas judge warns of possible ‘civil war’ if President Obama is re-elected

Texas judge warns of possible ‘civil war’ if President Obama is re-elected - As if the negative political ads aren't enough, now a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, predicts possible "civil war" if President Obama is re-elected.

Judge Tom Head was on a local TV news show making his case for a tax increase, when he said hiring extra sheriff's deputies would especially be needed if Obama wins in November.


http://www.pakalertpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Texas-judge-warns-of-civil-war-if-Obama-is-re-elected.jpg


From Lubbock's Fox 34 News:

"He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?," Head asked.

"I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say 'you're not coming in here'.

"And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said 'you gonna back me' he said, 'yeah, I'll back you'. Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

Sheriff Kelly Rowe told a Lubbock newspaper reporter he has never discussed any of the scenarios with the judge.

On Wednesday, Judge Head explained his remarks in a video interview with the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal. He said his original comments were taken out of context. But as the county's emergency management director, he said he has to keep a "worst case scenario" in mind if Obama returns to the White House and Democrats control the Senate.

"I have some opinions what they're doing and what they're trying to do if they stay in power," he said. "And I have to prepare for that." ( The Lookout )


Blog : Charapay
Post : Texas judge warns of possible ‘civil war’ if President Obama is re-elected

No comments:

Post a Comment